Kazakh President receives Air Astana President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Air Astana President Peter Foster, the Akorda press service reports.
Peter Foster told the President about the current state and plans for further development of the national air carrier, an increase of domestic air travels, the opening of new destinations overseas and measures to reduce airfares.
He also briefed on the plans to acquire Boeing 787 until 2023.
The Head of State highlighted further development of the Open Skies regime and launching of new routes abroad, in particular, Singapore, New York and other large cities of the world.
- President congratulates Kazakhstani scientists who developed Covid-19 test systems
- Reuven Rivlin invited Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to visit Israel
- President praised Kazakhstanis’ signing national anthem from balconies
- Head of State holds telephone talks with President of European Council
- President inks decree on conscription persons liable for military duty for special trainings
- Astana Opera praises President for addressing economic, social issues during state of emergency
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis