Kazakh President planting trees in Botanical Garden
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Press Secretary of Kazakhstan President Berik Uali has published a video of Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s participation in a republican volunteer clean-up.
As Kazinform previously reported, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took part in a clean-up event in the capital's Botanical Garden.
According to the press service of Akorda, Prime Minister Askar Mamin, members of the Government, Akim of the city of Nur-Sultan Altay Kulginov, athletes, students and schoolchildren have also attended the event.
- Irtysh River floodplain may get protected area status
- Bronze Age findings unearthed in Pavlodar rgn
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Lebanon Michel Aoun
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev extends condolences to President of Lebanon
- Head of State receives Education Minister
- Best Kazakhstani artistic collectives perform in online concerts on YouTube
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis