Kazakh President makes visit to Aktobe rail and beam plant
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM - During his visit to Aktobe region, Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has visited Aktobe rail and beam plant, Kazinform refers to Akorda Twitter account.
LLP "Aktobe rail and beam plant" is implementing an investment project on constructing a rail and beam plant in the city of Aktobe.
The plant's area is 39 square meters. The building consists of 3 main and 17 auxiliary shops.
It is expected that annually the plant will produce 200 thousand tons of rails and 230 thousand tons of long products including channel, beams, angles, special profiles.
Aktobe rail and beam plant will supply its products to JSC "Kazakhstan Temir Zholy National Company", and export it to Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and other countries.
As part of "Business Road Map - 2020" and "Regional Development" programs the state has provided financial support in the amount of 3.1 billion tenge for the engineering infrastructure of the plant (energy supply, gas feeding, waterworks and wastewater disposal system).
- Kazakh PM urges to expand pool of industrialization projects
- Karaganda region set to become beacon of Kazakhstan’s manufacturing industry – minister
- President briefed on Aktobe region’s socio-economic development
- Tokayev briefed on Energy Ministry’s activities
- Aktobe region reports that coronavirus situation improving
- Kazakh Head of State receives Majilis Speaker
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis