Kazakh President expresses condolences to the people of Germany
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to Federal Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel, the Akorda press service reports.
The President on his own behalf and behalf of the people of Kazakhstan offered the Chancellor and the people of Germany the deepest condolences over the deadly floods. Kassym-Jomart Tokayev wished those injured sooner recovery and wished those went missing return home.
As earlier reported, 133 people were killed in the devastating floods in western Germany.
- Askar Shakirov, 1st deputy Chairman of Federation Council of Russia meet
- Commemorative coin dedicated to Kazakhstan's 30th independence anniversary presented in Istanbul
- Kazakh President urges to initiate informal dialogue with new authorities of Afghanistan
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- Tokayev calls on SCO to establish information security center
- Kazakh President suggests building SCO humanitarian hub in Almaty to help Afghanistan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis