Kazakh President explains the need to develop processed products export
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev explained the need to develop export of processed products, Kazinform reports.
«We should develop export of processed products for it is insurance against fluctuating raw materials prices and additional export earnings and an indicator of national economy capacity to produce high-quality goods and services in demand,» the Head of State said. He expressed confidence that certain suggestions would be put forward at today’s session of the Foreign Investors’ Council.
As earlier reported, the 33rd Plenary Session of the Foreign Investors’ Council under the chairmanship of Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev started its work online.
Heads of large transnational companies, state bodies and representatives of international organizations are taking part in the session themed Development of non-resource exports.
The Council initiated by First President-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev is the effective platform which unites large foreign investors in Kazakhstan and gives an opportunity to debate the most pressing issues concerning development of national economy and improving investment climate.
The Council unites heads of 37 large transnational companies and international organizations and heads of key ministries.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov
- Head of State congratulates newly elected Prime Minister of Israel
- President Tokayev receives U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation
- Over 1.6 thou people employed via new online recruiting platform Samruk Qyzmet in Kazakhstan
- Video recap of Kazakh President’s working week released
- Head of State congratulates newly elected President of Mongolia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis