Kazakh President, EcoJer council chairwoman debate new draft Environmental Code
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received chairwoman of the council of Kazakhstan’s association of regional environmental initiatives EcoJer Lazzat Ramazanova, the Akorda press service reports.
Lazzat Ramazanova reported of the activity of the EcoJer association, development and implementation of technologies to minimize negative impact of industrial facilities on air quality.
The meeting focused on the key provision of the new draft Environmental Code.
The Head of State stressed the need to bring the country’s environmental legislation in compliance with the leading international standards.
- Kazakh President took part in unveiling a monument to Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan sign roadmap, strengthen water cooperation
- President OKs amendments to law on gambling industry
- Amended law on access to Internet in rural communities inked by Head of State
- President of Kazakhstan signs amendments to Tax Code
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis