Kazakh President congratulates rescuers on professional holiday
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev congratulated rescuers on their professional holiday, Kazinform reports.
In his Twitter post the President noted that rescuers help those in need and set the example of heroism. The President also wished the Emergency Situations Ministry’s staff success.
On October 19 the civil protection bodies of Kazakhstan mark their professional holiday, The Rescuer’s Day. Besides, the search and rescue service of Kazakhstan celebrates today its 25th anniversary.
- Tokayev briefed on progress of Kazakh COVID-19 vaccine development
- Head of State gives Governor of National Bank instructions
- President Tokayev receives Deputy Chief of Staff of Russian Presidential Executive Office
- President Tokayev receives Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tileuberdi
- Kazakh President signs Law On 2021-2023 Republican Budget
- President of Kazakhstan took part in CSTO Collective Security Council session
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis