Kazakh President condoles with Japanese PM over Kyoto animation studio fire victims
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has sent a telegram of condolences to Prime Minister of Japan Shinzō Abe, Kazinform learnt from Akorda press service.
On behalf of the people of Kazakhstan and him personally, the Head of State expressed condolences to Japan over numerous deaths caused by the fire in Kyoto animation studio.
«Sharing the grief of loss with family members and relatives of the victims, I wish soonest recovery to all those injured in the fire,» the telegram reads.
- New Kazakhstan agenda purposed to raise people’s welfare, Tokayev
- Government to take measures to build investors and trading partners’ confidence
- Kazakh President introduces new Defense Minister
- Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan appointed
- Kazakhstan names new Defense Minister
- Kazakhstan to lift state of emergency
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis