Kazakh President condoles with Japanese PM over Kyoto animation studio fire victims
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has sent a telegram of condolences to Prime Minister of Japan Shinzō Abe, Kazinform learnt from Akorda press service.
On behalf of the people of Kazakhstan and him personally, the Head of State expressed condolences to Japan over numerous deaths caused by the fire in Kyoto animation studio.
«Sharing the grief of loss with family members and relatives of the victims, I wish soonest recovery to all those injured in the fire,» the telegram reads.
- Kazakhstan set to export horse meat to Japan
- President urges Kazakhstanis to observe precautions amid fight vs. COVID-19
- Kazakhstan extends quarantine regime for 2 more weeks - President
- Kazakh Government, governors take urgent measures to overcome challenging situation
- President Tokayev honors the memory of coronavirus pandemic victims
- Kazakh President to pay tribute to memory of victims of coronavirus
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis