Kazakh President condoles over death of Khansha Raissova
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to the family of aitysker, outstanding worker of culture, repeat winner of republican contest of akyns, honorary resident of Almaty region Khansha Raissova, the Facebook account of the President’s press secretary reads.
In his telegram the Head of State said that celebrating cultural values and spiritual wealth Khansha Raissova was always placed high at republican and international poetry competitions. She was well regarded and admired. Khansha Raissova was awarded the UNESCO Prize.
Khansha Raissova, who contributed heavily to the development of legacy of Kazakh aitys, will be always remembered, the telegram reads.
- 2022 declared Year of People’s Art and Cultural Heritage of CIS
- Kazakhstan stands ready to deliver anti-COVID vaccines – President
- Kazakh President proposes to develop industrial complexes development program
- Head of State urges CIS to deepen agricultural cooperation
- CIS turned into respected international organization – Tokayev
- Tokayev suggests speeding up CIS trade and economic coop
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis