Kazakh President, Chairman of CITIC Group discuss implementation of joint investment projects
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has met with Chairman of the Board of Directors of «CITIC Group» corporation Chang Zhenming in Beijing, Kazinform refers to Akorda.
The meeting has discussed the implementation of joint investment projects and the company's participation in the infrastructural development of Kazakhstan in the framework of Nurly Zhol.
"We have gained considerable experience over the years of working together. Operating in Kazakhstan the corporation has achieved positive results. New times, projects and tasks are coming," he said.
In conclusion, Chang Zhenming thanked Nursultan Nazarbayev for his support and creation of favorable conditions for foreign investors.
- Kazakh President to deliver video message at UNGA High-Level Meeting
- President Tokayev’s past week in review
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh PM held talks with President of Turkmenistan
- MPs of Turkic -speaking countries prepare for jubilee meeting
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis