Kazakh President assigns National Bank to ensure financial stability
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan Yerbolat Dossayev, the Akorda press service reports.
Dossayev reported on preliminary results of the country’s monetary policy for the past 10 months and payments position for the past 9 months, and progress of the national payment system development, realization of state busness support program, funded by the National Bank.
Following the talks the Head of State assigned to ensure financial stability.
- Kazakh President congratulates rescuers on professional day
- Kazakh President ratifies agr’t on CIS national forces communications systems
- Weekly Digest with highlights of President Tokayev’s working week released
- 2022 declared Year of People’s Art and Cultural Heritage of CIS
- Kazakhstan stands ready to deliver anti-COVID vaccines – President
- Kazakh President proposes to develop industrial complexes development program
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis