Kazakh President amends decree on educational grant for talented youngsters
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has amended the Decree on the establishment of the educational grant "Orken" of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the president's press service reports.
The decree on the establishment of the educational grant "Orken" was signed by President Nazarbayev on January 13, 2009.
The educational grant was established for talented youngsters who study at the Autonomous Educational Organization "Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools".
- Gerassimenko of Kazakhstan reaches quarterfinal of ITTF event in Karaganda
- Tokayev highlights importance of continuing education programs for Afghans
- Kazakh President urges to initiate informal dialogue with new authorities of Afghanistan
- Astana announces roster for Memorial Marco Pantani
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- Tokayev calls on SCO to establish information security center
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis