Kazakh PM tours Akmola region
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM Kazakh PM Askar Mamin paid a working visit to Akmola region to survey the progress of preparations for the forthcoming XVII forum of interregional cooperation of Kazakhstan and Russia to be held next year.
The PM visited facilities engaged in industrialization, housing construction, agro-industrial complex, the PM’s press service reports.
Askar Mamin surveyed construction of the Saryarka building estate. Construction of six multiple-family dwellings will be completed this year. 233 apartment blocks, two schools and a sports complex will be built there by 2025.
The PM also visited the construction site of the Children’s and Youth Palace which will host next year the XVII forum of interregional cooperation of Kazakhstan and Russia.
Besides, the Prime Minister got familiarized with highway construction plans, realization of agricultural investment projects, visited KazBeef Group meat processing plant.
- New Executive Secretary of Kazakh Finance Ministry appointed
- Information Minister thanks journalists for their professionalism during COVID-19 pandemic
- Abai schools to open in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan may step up quarantine measures in some rgns
- Aida Balayeva: Symbols of State unite people and make nation unique
- 1st Vice Minister of Labour and Social Protection of Kazakhstan named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis