Kazakh PM instructs to step up domestic face masks’ production
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Prime Minister Askar Mamin has instructed the Ministry of Industry of Kazakhstan to step up production of individual protective gear and face masks, Kazinform reports.
While speaking of how the Government assumes all necessary measures to prepare the country for a possible second wave of the coronavirus infection at the Cabinet’s session on Tuesday, Premier Mamin charged a number of ministries to work with domestic producers in order to step up the individual protective gear and face masks’ production.
He also gave an instruction to the Healthcare Ministry to ensure timely purchase and delivery of pharmaceuticals and medical devices for upcoming year.
The head of the Government said it is crucial to monitor the availability of pharmaceuticals at pharmacies, in-patient facilities, and especially at infectious hospitals.
- Shymkent attracts 1 trillion worth of investment in 2 years – mayor
- Tokayev briefed on progress of Kazakh COVID-19 vaccine development
- 2 major cities lead in number of SMEs in Kazakhstan
- Dimash Kudaibergen to hold first live virtual concert
- UNDP and National Economy Ministry defined priorities of cooperation under new Country Programme for 2021-2025
- Kazakh heavyweight readies for 2nd professional fight
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis