Kazakh PM holds meeting on health situation in Mangistau rgn
AKTAU. KAZINFORM Kazakh PM Askar Mamin as part of his trip to Mangistau region visited the 200-bed modular infectious diseases hospital and held a meeting on the region’s sanitary and epidemiological situation, the PM’s official website reads.
The Governor of the region Trumov and Kazakh Healthcare Minister Alexey Tsoi reported that the morbidity rate in the region grew 1.6 times during October 25-31. On November 1 there were two new coronavirus cases, no cases were detected during November 2-6. The most cases were registered in Aktau and Zhanaozen.
There are 9 infectious diseases hospitals in the region with 335 infectious and 48 intensive care beds. There are also 11 reserve hospitals with 1,835 infectious and 130 intensive care beds capacity.
There are 6 PCR laboratories, and a mobile station. The total testing capacity is 4,300 tests a day.
- 257 COVID-19 patients treated at infectious facilities in Almaty
- Over 460 students switched to online learning due to COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- COVID: 9,503 new cases, 92 more victims - ANSA
- Another 90 cases of Omicron variant identified in UK
- Kazakhstan reports 10 daily COVID-19 and pneumonia deaths
- Kazakhstan reports 6 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis