Kazakh PM holds meeting on health situation in Mangistau rgn
AKTAU. KAZINFORM Kazakh PM Askar Mamin as part of his trip to Mangistau region visited the 200-bed modular infectious diseases hospital and held a meeting on the region’s sanitary and epidemiological situation, the PM’s official website reads.
The Governor of the region Trumov and Kazakh Healthcare Minister Alexey Tsoi reported that the morbidity rate in the region grew 1.6 times during October 25-31. On November 1 there were two new coronavirus cases, no cases were detected during November 2-6. The most cases were registered in Aktau and Zhanaozen.
There are 9 infectious diseases hospitals in the region with 335 infectious and 48 intensive care beds. There are also 11 reserve hospitals with 1,835 infectious and 130 intensive care beds capacity.
There are 6 PCR laboratories, and a mobile station. The total testing capacity is 4,300 tests a day.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis