Kazakh PM held Entrepreneurship Project Office meeting
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh PM Askar Mamin held a meeting of the Entrepreneurship Project Office, the PM’s press service reports.
The meeting debated the progress of development of the Economic map of regions, realization of the preferential loans programs, monitoring of other programs of easy-term loans, etc.
It was attended by Government members, representatives of the President’s Administration, governors of region, Samruk Kazyna executives, Atameken, Agrarian Loan Corporation, etc.
The project on interactive economic map of regions was presented there. Its aim is to define manufacturing specialization, analyze efficiency of state measures the regionwise, fields and certain state programs.
The interactive economic map of the regions should lay the foundation of development of regional development programs for 2021-2025. The Project Office should determine the exhaustive list of exponents for akimats and development institutions.
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development
- Trade between Kazakhstan and EAEU rises by 33%
- Deputy PM surveys pharmaceuticals plant construction progress
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Ecological situation improvement – priority task of Government, Kazakh PM
- Kazakh PM instructs to step up efforts in greenhouse gas reduction
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis