Kazakh PM extends May 9 congratulations
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Prime Minister Askar Mamin congratulated Kazakhstanis on the Victory Day, the PM’s press service reports.
In his congratulatory telegram the PM noted that May 9 is one of the most significant holidays in the year for the most of Kazakhstani families for it honors feats and courage of our ancestors - fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers - in the deadliest war in human history.
The telegram reads: «We bow heads respectfully before the generation of winners who heroically fought in the field and selflessly worked in the rear, defended the Motherland and gave us peaceful future. Wish all veterans good health, wellbeing and longevity!»
- Kazakh PM and UAE Deputy PM talked over phone
- Kazakh PM and Turkey’s Vice President hold telephone talks
- Kazakhstan names Advisor to PM
- Kazakh PM charged to submit draft program to increase household income
- Kazakh PM Smailov holds telephone conversation with Russian counterpart
- Kazakh President commissions to draft 2022 Government agenda
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis