Kazakh PM, EDB CEO debate investment projects realization in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh PM Askar Mamin received chairman of board of directors of the Eurasian Development Bank Nikolay Podguzov, the PM’s press service reports.
The sides debated preliminary results of the Bank’s activity in 2020 and prospects for its further work, including realization of investment projects in Kazakhstan. For the last 9 months the Bank funded projects in Kazakhstan up to USD 314 mln. One of the largest projects with EDB investments in Kazakhstan in 2020 is the construction of the new international airport in Turkestan and BAKAD highway construction.
The PM highlighted importance of EDB participation in promising projects in agro-industrial projects, industry, transport, energy, transport, etc.
They also discussed preparations for the forthcoming 1st Eurasian Congress slated for December.
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Deputy PM surveys Nursultan Nazarbayev Airport
- Kazakh PM launches Hyundai automobile manufacturing in Almaty
- Marat Kuldikov appointed Emergency Situations Vice Minister
- Kazakh Emergency Situations Vice Minister appointed
- 1st Vice Minister of Emergency Situations of Kazakhstan named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis