Kazakh PM calls to tighten observance of sanitary requirements
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Prime Minister Askar Mamin has instructed to tighten the observance of sanitary requirements in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
At the Wednesday session of the Government, the head of the Cabinet noted that the sanitary and epidemiological situation in Kazakhstan ‘is stable’. However, given the unstable situation in the world and neighboring countries Mamin urged to tighten the observance of sanitary measures.
The Premier instructed the government agencies and regional authorities to ensure 100% readiness for a possible second wave of the coronavirus. For instance, the Ministry of Healthcare was charged to purchase and disseminate mobile medical units and ambulances as well as necessary equipment and protective gear.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs and local governments were commissioned to tighten the control over observance of sanitary requirements countrywide and strengthen sanitary checks on the borders.
The Ministry of Healthcare together with SK-Pharmacy and local governments is expected to ensure pharmacies and medical institutions are provided with pharmaceuticals and protective gear and to monitor prices of pharmaceuticals in the regions.
- Kyzylorda steps up preps for possible second-wave COVID-19 outbreak
- Kazakh Health Ministry issues daily update on COVID-19 numbers
- Nur-Sultan reports highest number of COVID-19 recoveries in 24hrs
- Almost 150 new COVID-19 cases registered in Kazakhstan
- 7 arrived in Aktobe rgn from abroad tested positive for COVID-19
- 11 rural settlements in N Kazakhstan put under quarantine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis