Kazakh para skier Gerlits shares emotions after making history in PyeongChang
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstani para skier Alexandr Gerlits has shared his emotions with SPORTINFORM after finishing 4th in the Men's 20km Free Standing event at the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Games in the Republic of Korea, Kazinform reports.
"The distance was a difficult one. I was ready both physically and mentally that the distance will be challenging. I can safely say that this is the best result I've ever had in my sports career. I was lucky with the weather. My will to win was the decisive factor in today's result," Gerlits told SPORTINFORM correspondent.
It is to be recalled that the para skier from northern Kazakhstan achieved the highest result in skiing for Kazakhstan at the Winter Paralympic Games since 1994.
- President instructs to establish domestic entrepreneurs’ council under Kazakh Government
- Number of COVID-19 cases at Tengiz oilfield reaches 500
- COVID-19: Pavlodar region sets new record for 3rd straight day
- Head of State vows to continue political transformation of Kazakhstan’s society
- President calls on business community to start joint work on building new economic policy
- Almaty region reports over 460 fresh COVID-19 cases in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis