Kazakh MP suggests introducing land inventory in Kazakhstan
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Member of the Land Reform Commission and deputy of the Majilis, the lower chamber of the Kazakh Parliament, Artur Platonov suggested introducing land inventory in Kazakhstan.
He made such proposal at the regular session of the commission at the National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana on Saturday.
"The new echanism of land plots inventory is what we need. We should know what belongs to whom. It is also crucial to map out rules, regulations and normative acts to introduce it [land inventory]. It is obvious it will take months to do so. That is why I fully support the idea and proposal on the extension of the land moratorium for up to five years," MP Platonov said.
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina makes tennis history by reaching personal best in WTA singles ranking
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with heads of security forces
- January 16. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Gulmira Dairabayeva named Finance Ministry’s spokesperson
- State of emergency to be lifted in Akmola, Kostanay regions 15 Jan
- Snowfall, blizzard in store for Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis