Kazakh MP suggests introducing land inventory in Kazakhstan
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Member of the Land Reform Commission and deputy of the Majilis, the lower chamber of the Kazakh Parliament, Artur Platonov suggested introducing land inventory in Kazakhstan.
He made such proposal at the regular session of the commission at the National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana on Saturday.
"The new echanism of land plots inventory is what we need. We should know what belongs to whom. It is also crucial to map out rules, regulations and normative acts to introduce it [land inventory]. It is obvious it will take months to do so. That is why I fully support the idea and proposal on the extension of the land moratorium for up to five years," MP Platonov said.
- 15,907 Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19
- COVID-19: 15,860 recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan confirms 1,403 new coronavirus cases
- World Dombyra Festival: Dombyra player from Altai Republic dedicates kui to Dimash Kudaibergen
- 1,452 new coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan for the past day
- China sends humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis