Kazakh ministries charged to check Kalachi village for inert gas presence
ASTANA. KAZINFORM An interdepartmental working group with participation of Kazakh Healthcare Minister Tamara Duissenova and Energy Minister Vladimir Shkolnik convened today in Astana to debate sleeping sickness situation in Kalachi village, the Healthcare and Social Development Ministry's press service said.
The geology and subsoil use committee of the Investment and Development Ministry was charged to give a geological summary of earth of Kalachi village in an effort to determine position of a possible inert gas outlet, the consumer rights protection committee of the National Economy Ministry was tasked to monitor the level of inert gas in homes and public places.
Besides, the national nuclear centre was charged to develop a program to carry out research and thereafter submit a report in a month, and to set up stations to record emissions and levels of inactive gases.
The working group will continue its work further.
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- New Zealand sets 90% vaccination target to end strict COVID-19 restrictions
- G-20 should lead preparation for next pandemic: vaccine alliance chief
- 443 kids treated for coronavirus in Kostanay rgn
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Up to 180,000 health workers may have died from COVID-19: WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis