Kazakh Minister, reps of Kazakh cultural centres of Uzbekistan meet
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM Today, Kazakh Information and Social Development Minister Aida Balayeva met in Tashkent with representatives of Kazakh cultural centres in Uzbekistan, the Ministry’s press service reports.
During the meeting the Minister told that Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev in his recent State-of-the-Nation Address initiated the development of a new migration policy concept to contribute to adaption of repatriates. She also focused on educational quotas for young repatriates. The same time, the Minister highlighted importance of preserving culture and language of the Kazakh people.
One of the largest Kazakh communities in the world lives in Uzbekistan. Last year the Abai Uii cultural and business house opened there.
- Kazakh President awarded Bitaraplyk Order of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh, Turkmen Presidents hold talks in expanded format
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan hold talks in narrow format
- Bed occupancy increases at infectious facilities in N Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis