Kazakh Minister congratulates Zhas Alash newspaper on 100th anniversary
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Information and Social Development Minister Aida Balayeva visited Zhas Alash newspaper and congratulated its staff on the newspaper’s 100th anniversary, the Ministry’s press service reports.
The Minister awarded Kairat Matrekov, Almas Nussip, Seisen Ulukbek, Nurymzhan Mauytov the badge. Others were awarded certificates of commendation, letter of thanks.
She noted that this year marks the 30th anniversary of Independence and 100th anniversary of the newspaper. Zhas Alash is one of the prestigious newspapers of Kazakhstan known for impartial coverage of the country’s events.
In conclusion she wished the staff health and success.
- III Regional Theatre Festival starts in Kazakhstan
- Commemorative coin dedicated to Kazakhstan's 30th independence anniversary presented in Istanbul
- Belgium issues stamps on occasion of 30th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s independence
- Kazakh PM pays working visit to Almaty region
- New Chairman of Committee on investment of Kazakh MFA named
- Int’l round table held in Czech Republic on the eve of XIX meeting of Congress of Leaders of World Religions’ Secretariat
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis