Kazakh Majilis Speaker tested negative for coronavirus
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Chairman of the Majilis Nurlan Nigmatullin successfully underwent coronavirus treatment, the Chamber’s press service informs.
According to the medical protocol the Speaker passed the confirmatory coronavirus test which gave negative results.
Kazinform News Agency wishes Nurlan Nigmatullin good health and wellbeing.
As earlier reported, the Majilis Speaker self-isolated on June 17.
- Pfizer, BioNTech seek EU approval for COVID-19 vaccines
- 13,707 people under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan reports 232 more cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
- 499 more recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan over past day
- Kazakhstan adds 770 new daily COVID-19 cases
- Number of COVID-2019 cases across globe up by over 453,000 in past day — WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis