Kazakh Majilis Speaker decrees to convene Parliament Jun 30
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Majilis Speaker Nurlan Nigmatillin signed a decree on convocation of a joint sitting of both Chambers of the Parliament of Kazakhstan, the Lower Chamber’s press service reports.
He decreed to convene the Parliament on June 30 at 10 a.m. in the city of Nur-Sultan in accordance with Sub-Paragraph 2, Subsection 4, Article 58 of the Constitution of Kazakhstan .
- Askar Shakirov, 1st deputy Chairman of Federation Council of Russia meet
- Despite difficulties Kazakhstan preserved social and economic stability – Ashimbayev
- Majilis Speaker, TURKPA secretary general hold talks
- Serikbai Trumov sworn in as new member of Kazakh Senate
- Kazakh Senate Speaker, OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media hold talks
- Head of State receives Kazakh Senate Speaker
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis