Kazakh language open lesson held in Kyiv
KYIV. KAZINFORM On the eve of the Independence Day of Kazakhstan the cultural centre Dostyk organized the Kazakh language demonstration lesson in Kyiv, Khabar 24 reports.
People of Ukraine, who study Kazakh, and representatives of the diaspora congratulated Kazakhstan on the 28th anniversary of its independence.
The Kazakh Embassy in Ukraine donated books to the centre. It is planned to help locals get familiarized closer with the works of the Kazakh writers and introduce Kazakhstan history and culture lectures to the educational program.
The centre is situated in the heart of Kyiv. Once a week it holds Kazakh classes. The centre gives a unique opportunity to speak Kazakh even far from the historical motherland, know the history and respect the traditions of Kazakhstan.
- Mortality due to pneumonia increased 1.9-fold
- 2 Kazakh TV channels to broadcast UEFA Champions League matches
- Kazakhstani pavilion hosted culture activities at VDNKh in Moscow
- How many healthcare workers got infected with COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Health ministry outlines plan for easing of quarantine measures
- Health Minister highlights necessity of mask wearing rule amid current COVID-19 situation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis