Kazakh language classroom opened in Russian school
TYUMEN. KAZINFORM Third Kazakh-language classroom has been opened in Tyumen region of Russia, Kazinform reports.
According to President of the National-Cultural Autonomy of Kazakhs of Tyumen region Yessengaliy Ibrayev, the Kazakh language classroom was opened in Golyshmanovo village of the region.
«The opening of the classroom became a real holiday with a concert and rich dastarkhan. Head of the Golyshmanov municipality Alexander Ledakov backed this initiative,» Yessengaliy Ibrayev posted on his Facebook account.
40 children, their parents and grandparents gathered for the first Kazakh language lesson.
«The Kazakhs of Golyshmanov village carefully preserve national culture and traditions. The first Qurultai of Tyumen region’s Kazakhs was held namely here. Today, the local division of our autonomy led by Duissenbay Bekuzhinov is actively implementing national and cultural projects,» Yessengaliy Ibrayev.
Another Kazakh language classroom will be opened in the tow of Ishim, he added.
- President Tokayev receives governor of Astrakhan Region
- Kazakh PM meets with delegation from Astrakhan Region
- President Tokayev had telephone conversation with Vladimir Putin
- Kazakhstan develops military technical coop with over 40 countries – Defense Ministry
- President Tokayev sends condolences to Russian President Vladimir Putin
- Vladimir Putin congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on his birthday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis