Kazakh kokpar team beat Krasnoyarsk at 3rd World Nomad Games
CHOLPON-ATA. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstan's national kokpar team devastated their opponents from Krasnoyarsk, Russia at the 3rd World Nomad Games in Kyrgyzstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Committee for Sports Affairs and Physical Culture of the Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan defeated the Russian squad 15:3.
Turganbek Kurmanbek who earned 10 points was named the most valuable player of the match.
Team Kazakhstan is set to face the U.S. team today.
Kokpar in the Kazakh national game on horses during which the players fight for goat skin.
- Kazakh President lays flowers at Independence Monument of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh President visits People’s Memory memorial complex and Sanctity of the Homeland museum in Ashgabat
- Kazakh President awarded Bitaraplyk Order of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh, Turkmen Presidents hold talks in expanded format
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis