Kazakh-Hungarian business forum held in Budapest
ASTANA-BUDAPEST. KAZINFORM - Kazakh-Hungarian business forum was held in Budapest, September 10, 2015, in which more than 80 representatives of leading business circles as well as of the Ministries of National Economy and National Development of Hungary, the Chamber of Commerce, Hungarian National Trading House took part, the press service of the Kazakh MFA reports.
The Minister of National Economy of Hungary Mihaly Varga, Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Hungary Nurbakh Rustemov, Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce of Hungary Laszlo Paragg, Co-Chairman of the Kazakh-Hungarian Business Council Sandor Fashimon made their presentations during the event.
The main purpose of the business forum was to introduce to the Hungarian audience the information on the state and prospects of bilateral cooperation in the economic field, the main aspects of the new monetary policy and investment attractiveness of Kazakhstan as well as on the implementation of long-term program "Kazakhstan-2050", New Economic Policy "Nurly Zhol" and "100 concrete steps".
Holding in Astana International Exhibition EXPO - 2017 "Energy of the Future", the participation in which Hungary officially confirmed in August of this year, was a separate topic.
Hungarian businessmen were asked to expand their presence in Kazakhstan through participation in the implementation of priority projects to make the bilateral relations more substantial, especially in trade, economic and investment spheres.
- Kazakh PM held talks with President of Turkmenistan
- MPs of Turkic -speaking countries prepare for jubilee meeting
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Al-Farabi’s name immortalized in Israel
- Kazakhstan attends 15th meeting of secretaries of SCO Security Councils
- China, Kazakhstan agree to further cooperation in post-epidemic era
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis