Kazakh Healthcare Ministry launches novel coronavirus dedicated call centre
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM In view of the latest novel coronavirus infection developments the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry established the call centre.
The 24/7 call centre provides updated information regarding the virus outbreak, prophylactic measures and key symptoms of the disease. Call on 1406 or +7 717 2 76 80 43.
If you have symptoms such as a headache, running nose, chest pains, pneumonia, fever heat, rapid breathing contact 103.
- Patient Monitoring Center opened in Almaty
- Total COVID-19 recoveries rise to 14,861 in Kazakhstan
- 18 medical workers died from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Coronavirus: New cases up to 201 in 24 hours, daily death toll rises to 30
- COVID-19: 1,500 on average tested positive in Kazakhstan every day
- 1,501 coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan over 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis