Kazakh Health Ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 13,164 people are under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Ministry of Healthcare of Kazakhstan.
Out of 13,164 COVID-19 patients, 905 of whom are children, 3,516 patients are being treated as in-patients, and 9,648 – as out-patients.
222 patients are under treatment for severe COVID-19. The number of patients with critical COVID-19 stands at 31. Those on ventilators number 33.
- Yerlan Karin gets 2nd shot of homegrown vaccine against COVID-19
- Baikonur extends quarantine until Feb 1
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan lands in ‘red zone’
- 599 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Kazakhstan reports almost 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- 2 Kazakhstanis arrived from abroad tested positive for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis