Kazakh Health Minister gets second dose of QazVac vaccine
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh Health Minister Alexei Tsoi has received the second dose of the OazVac COVID-19 vaccine, Kazinform has learnt from his Facebook account.
In his Facebook post Alexei Tsoi shared that he feels well after getting second dose of the QazVac vaccine, noting that there has been no side effects.
He also pointed out that vaccination is the only efficient way to beat the pandemic.
- Kazakh PM got vaccinated against COVID-19
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- COVID: 495 new cases, 21 more victims, ANSA
- Experts warn less vaccinated areas more at risk for highly contagious Delta variant
- Kazakhstan keeps sanitary and epidemiological situation under control
- Kazakhstan may toughen quarantine due to India’s COVID-19 strain
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis