Kazakh Gumar Kyrgyzbayev scores belt wrestling bronze World Nomad Games
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstani Gumar Kyrgyzbayev earned bronze in belt wrestling at the 3rd World Nomad Games which are underway in Kyrgyzstan, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the Kazakh Ministry of Defense.
Kyrgyzbayev defeated Russian wrestler in Men's -66kg weight class.
The World Nomad Games is the biggest event in the world of ethnic sport. The biennial event is held on the shore of Lake Issyk Kul. Over 1,500 athletes from 66 countries compete for some 600 medals.
- Kazakhstan assumes chairmanship of Advisory Council for Labour, Migration and Social Protection
- Kazakhstan to set up Institute for Study of Ulus of Jochi
- Foreign officials and Kazakhstani students held debates on climate change ahead of COP26 conference
- Nur-Sultan hosts ‘To the Society of Universal Labor’ forum
- Kazakhstan’s Musin 10th in 100m butterfly event at FINA Swimming World Cup 2021 in Kazan
- Head of State receives Eurasian Development Bank Chairman of the Board
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis