Kazakh Government to develop President’s Address implementation plan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Next week the Government should approve the draft national plan for the implementation of the tasks outlined in the President’s State-of-the-Nation Address. It will be then submitted for the President’s approval, Kazinfom reports.
As the Kazakh Prime Minister Askar Mamin told the Government meeting on Tuesday, the President set a number of ambitious tasks aimed at further economic growth and improving the people’s welfare. The national roadmap will be worked out.
The Prime Minister commissioned all state bodies to make suggestions on the national plan for the implementation of the President’s tasks to the National Economy Ministry until September 5. He also charged the National Economy Ministry to submit the draft relevant resolution to the Government by 12:00 p.m. September 7.
- 25,000 medical workers passed coronavirus tests
- President Tokayev calls for higher salaries for health workers
- PM Mamin bestows Dostyk Order to UAE Ambassador
- Kazakhstan plans to up poultry production
- PM chairs government session on agricultural complex dev't
- Kazakh Minister visits new infectious diseases hospital in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis