Kazakh Government to develop action plan in case of economic decline
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «The Kazakh Government and National Bank are set to elaborate a joint plan of actions in case of deterioration of economic situation,» Kazakh National Economy Minister Ruslan Dalenov said.
«It is expected to consider the draft plan at the economic policy council and in case of approval to adopt it,» he told the Government meeting.
He also added that the necessary amendments to the legislation to ensure stability for keeping conditions for strategic investors would be submitted to the Majilis to build a stable environment for attracting direct investments.
- PM Mamin calls for further reduction in COVID-19 spread
- Kazakh PM names regions where epidemiological situation remains challenging
- Mortality due to pneumonia increased 1.9-fold
- Information and Social Development minister congratulates Kazakhstanis on Eid Al Adha
- Kazakh Health Minister signs order on mandatory mask-wearing
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Labor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis