Kazakh Foreign Ministry to restructure its work
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan intends to completely restructure its work in accordance with President's Address to the Nation, Kazinform correspondent reports.
"The President sets a specific task before us, to completely restructure the work of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: in protection economic interests of our country in the international arena. We need a serious practical review of our approaches to increase economic returns from the activities of the foreign ministry and its foreign facilities", Foreign Minister Kairat Abdrakhmanov said.
Mister Abdrakhmanov stressed the necessity to accelerate the development of economic diplomacy. This, first of all, concerns attraction of foreign investments and promotion of domestic goods for export, as well as strengthening of personnel potential and proactive work in protection of Kazakhstan's interests in the international arena.
- President got familiarized with Kazakhstani coronavirus vaccine development progress
- Kazakh President receives Business Rights Commissioner
- Kazakh President met with Board Chairman of Yegemen Kazakhstan newspaper
- Tokayev’s ‘Abai and Kazakhstan in the 21st century’ book presented in Nur-Sultan
- President Tokayev receives CEO of Samruk-Kazyna Fund
- President Tokayev receives Kazakh Minister of Agriculture
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis