Kazakh FM Mukhtar Tleuberdi meets US Special Representative for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tileuberdi met with U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation Zalmay Khalilzad, Kazinform cites the press service of the Ministry.
During the meeting, the interlocutors discussed the current situation in Afghanistan and the process of establishing an inter-Afghan dialogue.
«Kazakhstan will continue to make efforts to contribute to the development of Afghanistan, including within the framework of the C5+1 format, which has already become a key mechanism for interaction between Central Asia and the United States,» Tileuberdi stated during the meeting.
The sides agreed to continue mutually beneficial cooperation in the Afghan direction.
- Iran-ECO trade hits $5b in past 5 months
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh Minister, reps of Kazakh cultural centres of Uzbekistan meet
- SCCI receives Ambassadors of Estonia, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan
- Askar Shakirov, 1st deputy Chairman of Federation Council of Russia meet
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis