Kazakh FM attends C5+1 Ministerial
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM Today Deputy Prime Minister-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tileuberdi took part in the C5+1 Ministerial for Foreign Ministers of Central Asia and the U.S., Kazinform correspondent reports.
Addressing those present Uzbek FM Abdulaziz Kamilov noted uniqueness of the C5+1 format dialogue which contributed to promoting regional partnership in economy, energy and trade, ecological issues, and joint response to security threats.
The sides debated cooperation aspects in the C5+1 format, exchanged views on international policy and ensuring regional security.
The meeting was organized as part of the international conference themed Central Asia and South Asia: regional cooperation. Challenges and opportunities.
Besides, the Kazakh FM is expected to meet with some of his counterparts.
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Ukraine Energy Minister
- Exceptional symphonic program to be presented in Kazakh capital
- Monuments to Shamshi Kaldayakov and Tolegen Aibergenov unveiled in Aktobe
- 200 Kazakhstanis recover COVID-like pneumonia in 24 hrs
- Over 52,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan, Kiribati adopt joint statement at UN on Rehabilitation of Territories Affected by Nuclear Tests
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis