Kazakh figure skater Denis Ten stabbed, rushed to hospital
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Kazakhstani figure skater Denis Ten has been stabbed today in the Almaty downtown, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Denis Ten was rushed to the intensive care unit at 03:00 p.m., the Central City Clinical Hospital ER reps told.
Denis Ten, 25, is a Kazakhstani figure skating star, bronze medalist of the Olympic Games 2014 in Sochi.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- Death toll in gunpowder plant blast in central Russia rises to 16 — source
- Kazakhstan sees drop in number of occupational injuries in past 5 yrs
- Kazakh-Ukrainian tandem to play in ATP 250 European Open in Belgium
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- President Tokayev urges to counter illegal Internet content
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis