Kazakh female boxers win gold and silver medals in Bulgaria
SOFIA. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani female boxers have collected one gold and two silver medals on the last day of the 72nd International Boxing Tournament STRANDJA 2021 in Bulgaria, Kazinform reports.
Kazakhstani Valentina Khalzova hauled gold in the women’s 69 kg weight class at the international boxing tournament which is underway in Sofia.
Angelina Lukas and Nadezhda Ryabets collected silver in 51 kg and 75 kg weight categories, respectively.
It bears to remind that the International Boxing Tournament STRANDJA traditionally held in the capital of Bulgaria is one of the oldest boxing tournaments in Europe. It has been held there since 1950.
- Shootings of 2 foreign feature series to take place in Kazakhstan this year
- Astana’s Fuglsang headlines strong team at the Ardennes Classics
- New chairman of Anti-corruption Agency of Kazakhstan named
- Kazakh poet Yessengali Raushanov passes away
- Almost 9,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty city in one day
- Kazakhstani female boxer KOs French champ at AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis