Kazakh ethnic folk band shines in Norway
OSLO. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Uly Dala band performed on December 1 at the Victoria Naszonal Jazzscene in Oslo under the Rukhani Janghyru program of Kazakhstan.
The event was dated to the Day of the First President of Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
The trio of Almat Saizhan, Salamat Abutalipov and Zhanibek Saparov performing modern ethnic folk music displayed all of their virtuosity playing the national instruments, like dombra, kobyz, sybyzgy, shankobyz and acoustic guitar.
Opening the concert, Kazakh Ambassador to Norway Yerkin Akhinzhanov said that the Rukhani Janghyru program is aimed at the spiritual and cultural renewal of Kazakhstan, it also helps show the world Kazakh culture and arts.
He also added that Days of Kazakh Cinema and an exhibition themed Kazakhstan and Norway: sports diplomacy will also be held in Oslo and Stavanger in December.
- Kazakh actor Darkhan Daiyrbek passes away
- Kazakh documentary to compete at Kazan Inter’l Muslim Film Festival
- Akan Satayev to head KazakhFilm
- Renowned Kazakh designer Berik Ismailov dies
- World Dombyra Festival: Dombyra player from Altai Republic dedicates kui to Dimash Kudaibergen
- Turkish musicians perform Kazakh kyuis and congratulate on Dombra Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis