Kazakh Education Ministry urged to speed up work on historical research program
ASTANA. September 25. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan's Secretary of State Marat Tazhin has urged the Ministry of Education to speed up the development of the Nation in flow of history program.
The Secretary of State instructed the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan to speed the work on the program of historical research named "National in flow of history" during the third session of the Intergovernmental working group for study of the national history in Astana on Wednesday.
The program per se is the beacon in the sphere of historical research. That is why I am instructing the Ministry of Education and Science, in the first place, to speed up its development. It should include all aspects outlined during the first extended session of the intergovernmental working group," the Secretary of State reminded.
- Kazakhstan attends II Eurasian Congress
- Secretary of State lays flowers to Zhambyl Zhabayev and Nurgissa Tlendiyev monuments
- Human Rights Commission under the Kazakh President convenes for meeting
- Kazakhstan’s gross agricultural output decreased
- Qazaqstan TV and Radio Corporation launches Altynqor.com website
- Over 250 TV series made for past 5 years in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis