Kazakh duo strolls into Split 1 final in Croatia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani duo Andrey Golubev and Alexander Nedovyesov have reached the semifinal of the men’s doubles event of the Split 1 tournament in Croatia with the prize fund of €45,000, Kazinform reports.
According to the Kazakhstan Tennis Federation, top-seed Golubev and Nedovyesov stunned Croatian wildcard tandem Karlo Krolo and Luka Mikrut in the opening round of the tournament. The Kazakh duo destroyed the Croatians in straight sets 6-1, 6-3.
In the quarterfinal match the Kazakh tandem needed 55 minutes to edge out German Dustin Brown and Swiss Luca Margaroli 6-2, 6-1.
In the semifinal match Golubev and Nedovyesov outplayed Czech duo Lukas Rosol and Zdenek Kolar 6-2, 2-6, 10-6.
In the final the Kazakhstanis will take on Szymon Walkow and Jan Zielinski of Poland.
- Tatarstan declares national mourning on May 12 after school shooting
- Nursultan Nazarbayev mourns victims of school shooting in Kazan
- Kazakh Senate Chairman beats COVID-19
- 2,735 return home with negative COVID-19 tests
- Kazakhstani Shvedova fails to advance at doubles event in Rome
- Above 800 coronavirus patients in critical condition
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis