Kazakh Diyas to face world №4 at the start of Prudential Hong Kong Tennis Open 2017
ASTANA. KAZINFORM In her first match at the Prudential Hong Kong Tennis Open 2017, Kazakhstani Zarina Diyas will face the first seeded Elina Svitolina from Ukraine, Sports.kz reports.
The tournament will take place from October 7-15, 2017 at the iconic Victoria Park Tennis Stadium.
Last year, WTA No. 1 Angelique Kerber, as well as seven-time Grand Slam winner, Venus Williams, both competed in Hong Kong. However, it was former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki who won the title in front of a packed stadium, beating Kristina Mladenovic of France, 6-1, 6-7(4), 6-2 in a highly-entertaining final.
- Kazakh Information Ministry works to better legislative framework for access to information
- Kazakhstanis launch I’m proud of my flag campaign on social media
- Tokayev urges courts to establish open dialogue with public
- Kazakh President calls for sticker selection of judges at 8th Congress of Judges
- Astana’s Fuglsang moves to 6th place in overall ranking after Giro d’Italia Stage 18
- Kazakh National Bank issues coin commemorating Zhuban Moldagaliyev’s 100th anniversary
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis