Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
SEOUL. KAZINFORM On October 21 the Kazakh delegation, led by Deputy PM of Kazakhstan Roman Sklyar, paid a working visit to Seoul to hold talks with the heads of the large South Korean companies, the PM’s press service reports.
The Kazakh delegation held talks with executives of the Samsung Electronics, KIA Motors, Youngsan, LS Mtron, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction, Simpac, Celltrion and Seegene Medical Foundation. The sides debated certain projects in the spheres of electronic and metal mining industries, energy, medicine, automobile manufacturing, production of medical products and drugs.
Following the talks the sides agreed to speed up cooperation in energy, mining industry, medicine and healthcare.
Besides, a roundtable with participation of 20 large South Korean companies engaged in the sphere of healthcare and pharmaceutical industry took place there.
- Book ‘Kazakhstan-30 Years of Development’ presented in Riyadh
- TV and Radio Complex of Kazakh President announces completion of film project ‘The Book of Words of Abai’
- How many Kazakhstanis get vaccinated against COVID-19
- 25,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Over 99,000 people get vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- 2 die of COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis