Kazakh Defense Minister, Canada's Ambassador had talks
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Today Kazakh Defense Minister Nurlan Yermekbayev has met with Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Canada to Kazakhstan Nicholas Brousseau, the Ministry's press service reports.
The sides debated prospects for the development of bilateral defense ties, including cooperation in expanding peacekeeping capacity of the Armed Forces of Kazakhstan.
- Iran's expert and cultural community discussed Kazakhstan's achievements over 30 years of independence
- Kazakhstan’s delegation arrives in Kabul
- Prospects of expanding cooperation with Kazakhstan discussed with Belgian Senate’s Speaker
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Ukraine Energy Minister
- Kazakhstan, Kiribati adopt joint statement at UN on Rehabilitation of Territories Affected by Nuclear Tests
- «Healthy Nation» project to reform domestic healthcare system – Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis