Kazakh Culture and Literature Centre unveils at Azerbaijan National Library
BAKU. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Culture and Literature Centre opened as part of the VI Baku International Book Fair at the National Library of Azerbaijan.
The goal of this international project is to disseminate knowledge about Kazakhstan, its history, culture, customs and traditions, economic and social achievements, literary legacy.
The centre features the books of Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev devoted to his work, his role in the international political arena, also works of the famous Kazakhstani authors in Kazakh, Russian, English. Above 200 books were donated at large. Undoubtedly, the books will stir readers’ great interest in the rich culture of Kazakh people.
Since 2016 the National Academic Library of Kazakhstan with support of the Kazakh Culture and Sports Ministry, Foreign Ministry and Kazakh Embassies have been fulfilling the international project purposed to open Kazakh Culture and Literature Centres at the national and large libraries overseas.
As of today there are 32 such centres around the world.
- Astana Opera to stage art masterpiece on Abai Day Aug 10
- More COVID-19 recoveries reported in Kazakhstan, total at 71,609
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceed 70,000 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis