Kazakh climbers sweep 4 medals at Asian Championships
BENGALURU. KAZINFORM The IFSC Climbing Asian Youth Championships took place in Bengaluru, India. Kazakh young athletes won four medals, the National Olympic Committee reports.
Tanzila Ospan grabbed gold in the female youth B speed, Adeliya Utesheva won silver in the female youth A, Sergei Bessmertnykh grabbed gold in the male youth A speed, Beknur Altynbekov won silver in the male youth A.
- Astana replaces two riders ahead of Giro d’Italia
- Putintseva bows out of Roland Garros 2020
- Bad luck for Astana’s Fraile at La Fleche Wallonne 2020
- Astana riders survive huge crash in BinckBank Tour Stage 1
- Kukushkin and Bublik lose in Roland Garros men’s doubles match
- Kazakhstani gymnasts to compete at FIG Artistic World Challenge Cup in Hungary
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis