Kazakh Cinema Days underway in Mongolia
ULAN-BATOR. KAZINFORM Kazakh films are to be screened in Ulan Bator as part of Kazakhstan Cinema Days under the Rukhani Janghyru program, the Kazakh Embassy in Mongolia reports.
The event, dedicated to the Day of the First President of Kazakhstan, will run until November 30. The event is co-organized by the Kazakh Embassy in Mongolia and KazakhFilm Studio.
The Sky of My Childhood directed by Rustem Abdrashev unveiled the Cinema Days on November 28. It tells the story of the Leader of the Nation, Nursultan Nazarbayev, his victories and disappointments, his hopes and dreams that came true.
The goal of the project is to show the history and traditions of Kazakh people, strengthen cultural relations, and to let Mongolia get acquainted with modern Kazakh cinema.
- Kazakhstan inaugurates new Abai TV Channel
- Kazakh literature translated into six UN languages
- Kazakhstani drama Tomiris to be released in 10 countries
- Kazakhstan to hold int’l open-air theatre festival
- 300-meter singing fountain to appear in Taraz
- Int'l Migration Film Festival announces award winners
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis